Trainee / Thesis worker
Devecto is a growing software company specialising in demanding software development for smart machines/devices and related services and tools. Industrial digitalisation solutions, telecommunications systems, vehicle systems development and embedded devices are strong part of our core competences. We serve our customers from needs definition and service design to the development and quality assurance of entire systems and services. Our customer base consists of developing start-ups and leading international companies.
Devecto is offering interesting and challenging career opportunities for trainee / thesis workers in many different fields of technology, where you can develop your expertise and a genuinely free, relaxed and open atmosphere of trust in a staff-owned company. Together, we take care of the development of your expertise and also provide good conditions for it. Our employees are welcome to develop our corporate culture. We always want to be a little better!
Topic for your thesis will be tailored based on your background and interests within our key technology areas.
For more information on the positions, please contact Juha (Espoo, 040 5182244), Harri (Jyväskylä, 043 8200482), Petri (Kajaani, 040 7421778), Jani (Oulu, 040 5432088) or Kimmo (Tampere, 044 7552949).
- Staff-owned fast-growing software development company
- Developer of communications systems, intelligent machines & equipment and related services
- Industrial digitiser
- Service partner of leading companies in their field
- Bachelors or Master's Degree student in Engineering (computer science / communications networks / signal processing / embedded systems / information technology). Preferably a 2021 graduate.
- Interested in technical gadgets and their operating principles.
- Willing to learn and develop your skills with the best experts in the field.
- Open minded with positive attitude.
- Able to communicate fluently in Finnish and English.
Preferred skills (some of these)
- Good foundation and understanding of programming concepts and principles.
- Knowledge in C/C++, C#, Python, Java (or equivalent programming language).
- Knowledge in Linux operating system / distributions / kernel.
- Knowledge in algorithm modelling tools (Matlab, C++).
- Knowledge in at least one cloud provider technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Knowledge in version management, software testing tools and methods.
- Knowledge in agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban).