Embedded Software Developer
Devecto is a growing software company specialising in demanding software development for smart machines/devices and related services and tools. Industrial digitalisation solutions, telecommunications systems, vehicle systems development and embedded devices are strong part of our core competences. We serve our customers from needs definition and service design to the development and quality assurance of entire systems and services. Our customer base consists of developing start-ups and leading international companies.
Devecto has its roots in embedded systems and we are seeking talents with senior level experience on Embedded C/C++ coding to join our teams in Espoo, Kajaani, Oulu or Tampere. If you have experience in C/C++ software development in the Linux environment and/or Linux kernel, driver and application level development, as well as real time systems, you are certainly the expert we are looking for. An absolute plus is if you are familiar with modern software development environments and methods, and you also understand the importance of testing software and the tools, languages and methods used in software test automation e.g. software testing. Python, Jenkins, Robot Framework, etc.
We offer interesting and challenging projects in many different fields of technology, where you can develop your expertise and a genuinely free, relaxed and open atmosphere of trust in a staff-owned company. Together, we take care of the development of your expertise and also provide good conditions for it. Our employees are welcome to develop our corporate culture. We always want to be a little better!
For more information on the positions, please contact Juha (Espoo, 040 5182244), Petri (Kajaani, 040 7421778), Jani (Oulu, 040 5432088) or Kimmo (Tampere, 044 7552949).
- Staff-owned fast-growing software development company
- Developer of communications systems, intelligent machines & equipment and related services
- Industrial digitiser
- Service partner of leading companies in their field
- BSC or MSC degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Experts on the software design in embedded systems (preferable C, C++ and Python)
- Interested in technical gadgets and their operating principles.
- Willing to learn and develop your skills with the best experts in the field.
- Open minded with positive attitude.
- Able to communicate fluently in Finnish and English.
- Strong experience on the software design in embedded systems (preferable C, C++ and Python)
- Experience in HW peripherals and real time programming
- Experience in Linux (embedded)
- Experience in HW/SW integration, debugging and problem solving
- Knowledge of version management and testing tools and methods.
- Agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban).
- Robot Framework