Embedded System Developer
Devecto is a growing software company specializing in demanding software development for smart machines/devices and related services and tools. Industrial digitization solutions, telecommunications systems, vehicle systems development and embedded devices are strong part of our core competences. We serve our customers from needs definition and service design to the development and quality assurance of entire systems and services. Our customer base consists of developing start-ups and leading international companies.
Devecto is hiring embedded system developers for multiple positions and projects in North Finland (Oulu and Kajaani), and that is why we have a possibility to be flexible with you and allocate you to the project that matches the best with your background, skills and areas of interest.
The common requirements for most of our embedded system positions are strong skills in embedded C/C++ preferably with embedded Linux. You could have worked in low level with microcontrollers and RTOS or you might have focused on drivers, kernel and platform level development. Or maybe your expertise area is more in application side development, which is okay too.
In order to find the right position for you, please introduce yourself to Devecto’s recruitment team and describe your experience and areas of interest. The potential candidates will be invited to an interview for further discussion.
We offer interesting and challenging projects in many different fields of technology, where you can develop your expertise and a genuinely free, relaxed and open atmosphere of trust in a staff-owned company. Together, we take care of the development of your expertise and also provide good conditions for it. Our employees are welcome to develop our corporate culture. We always want to be a little better!
For more information on the positions, please contact Jani (Oulu, 040 5432088) and Petri (Kajaani, 040 7421778).
- Staff-owned fast-growing software development company
- Developer of communications systems, intelligent machines & equipment + related services
- Industrial digitization expert
- Service partner of leading companies in their field
- BSC or MSC degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Experts on the software design in embedded systems (preferable C/C++)
- Interested in technical gadgets and their operating principles
- Willing to learn and develop your skills with the best experts in the field
- Open minded with positive attitude.
- Able to communicate fluently in Finnish and English.
- Strong experience on the software design in embedded systems (preferable C/C++)
- Experience in ow level with microcontrollers, HW peripherals and real time programming (RTOS)
- Experience in Linux (embedded)
- Experience in HW/SW integration, debugging and problem solving
- Knowledge of version management and testing tools and methods
- Agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban)